Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47

Thread: Nick & Jessica Split!!!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok this is why they split...Jessica aka (jessie) Simpson..the love "son" of OJ Simpson and Farrah Fawcett. Hey! Nick doesn't like surprises. Now this is only a rumor...have you heard any rumors????

  2. #22
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me and Jessica are So Over, I heard that the split up is because she was cheating on me & Nick with those two losers from the Dukes Movie... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rog,
    At first I was elated that it was over between you and Jessica. I figured that with the hundreds of dollars I make, wooing her would be easy. Then you dropped the bombshell. She was cheating on you with both those yahoo's from the Dukes movie? How could I possibly compete? I have to at least make the attempt, so after I sign off here, I painting a rebel flag on top of my truck roof.

    Starved for Jessica's Affection

    Sportyfan aka Jessica's new boy toy

  4. #24
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    post 4 11224387474

    Now Sporty, I don't know if its the Rebel flag or just that hot orange color, That turns her on, But I wish ya good luck with her...jest treat her good ok... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Sportyfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm hot orange paint huh? Guess I'll have to give it a try. As for keeping her happy, I'll just... oh yeah, you can be sure... yeah baby... Anyone got a cigarette?

    I apologize to any woman who found the above offensive. Usually I don't let my knuckle dragging show, but quite frankly if you're going to wash an orange Dodge Charger in a bikini with soap suds flying everywhere you got to expect... hmmmm
    Anyone got another cigarette?

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cigarette

  7. #27
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    iog8r5

    Sporty, What if there were two of 'em....hmmmmm

  8. #28
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want the one on the right! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTF!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •